Anti-Wrinkle Treatment From Your Dentists in Somerville
If you're looking for an effective anti-wrinkle treatment that can help you achieve a more youthful appearance, at Middlecoff Dental Group in Somerville, we're pleased to offer our patients Xeomin injections, a safe and tested botulinum toxin that temporarily relaxes the muscles in the face.
How does Xeomin work?
By blocking the nerve signals that tell your facial muscles to contract, Xeomin causes muscles to engage less, thereby smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is most commonly used to treat wrinkles in the forehead and between the eyebrows. It can also be used to treat crow's feet, which form at the corners of the eyes.
In addition, Xeomin can also be used to treat:
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis). By temporarily blocking the nerves that trigger excessive sweating, Xeomin can help to reduce underarm sweating.
- Migraine headaches. By relaxing the muscles around the head and neck, Xeomin can help to relieve migraine pain.
What are the benefits of Xeomin?
There are many benefits associated with Xeomin injections, including:
- Quick treatment. Xeomin injections take just minutes to administer, and there is no recovery time required afterward.
- Natural-looking results. Because Xeomin works to relax the muscles in your face, rather than paralyzing them, you can still show facial expressions and maintain a natural appearance.
- Long-lasting results. The effects of Xeomin typically last for 3-4 months.
If you're interested in learning more about Xeomin and whether it's right for you, call Middlecoff Dental Group today!
Get In Touch With Us About Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Today
- Treat wrinkles and frown lines quickly & effectively
- Boost your confidence
- Receive care from a qualified, facial anatomy expert
- Experience results for three months or longer
- Look younger and more rejuvenated!