Crown & Bridge Treatment From Your Dentists in Somerville
If you're missing one or many teeth or have a tooth (or teeth) with significant damage or injury, at Middlecoff Dental Group in Somerville, we know that dental crown and bridge treatment may be your ideal restorative solution. Offering a series of benefits, here are some of the most notable:
- Dental crowns can protect weak or damaged teeth from further damage.
- Dental bridges can replace missing teeth, helping to keep your smile looking great and functioning properly.
- Both dental crowns and bridges are custom-made to match the natural color of your teeth, so it won’t be obvious that you've had work done.
- Crowns and bridges typically last for many years with proper care.
If you're considering dental crown and bridge treatment, it's important to know that candidates should:
- Have good oral hygiene habits.
- Visit our office regularly for checkups and cleanings.
- Not be experiencing active gum disease.
If you're a candidate for dental crown and bridge treatment, our team will examine your mouth and teeth during your consultation, take x-rays, and discuss treatment options with you. Should you decide to move forward with treatment, the first step is to prep the tooth (or teeth) for the crown or bridge. This involves numbing the area around the tooth and removing any decay. Once the tooth is prepped, an impression will be made in order to create your custom crown or bridge.
While you wait for your permanent restoration, you'll be fitted with a temporary crown or bridge. Once your permanent version is ready, you'll return to our office for placement. We’ll check the permanent restoration for fit and color before bonding it in place.
Have questions? Call our friendly team today!
Get In Touch With Us About A Dental Crown & Bridge Today
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Improve your smile’s function and aesthetic
- Prevent shifting in nearby teeth
- Strengthen a damaged tooth
- Prioritize your oral health!